Sunday, December 19, 2010

'10 Holiday Gift Giving List :: 9

I came across the ninth item on la Naváa's '10 Holiday Gift Giving List, when my Christmas Snowflake Note Cards were featured in a treasury alongside some eco-friendly Christmas decor.  I've been scouring Etsy recently for ornaments for my currently bare tree

What originally brought me into SewnNatural's Etsy shop was their plenitude of felted items; I'm a big fan of organic.  Then I came across an item that would be a wonderful gift for a good friend, loved one, co-worker, etc.


I can almost smell that lovely scent that reminds me of Christmas' passed.  The contents of these sachets originated by nature and finished with the helping hand of SewnNatural.

...And remember just one more item left to list here in la Naváa's '10 Holiday Gift Giving List.

Happy Holidays to all!
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your delightful feature of our balsam fir sachets - we're honored you chose them as part of your gift-giving list, and wish you very happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete