Monday, November 22, 2010

Introducing the ’10 Holiday Gift Giving List

Between now and December 20th, 10 great handmade gifts for Christmas ’10 will be featured in my la Naváa blog.

The items will be found online, anywhere, but will always be handmade. I’m a big advocate of handmade items. Buying handmade doesn’t just support your local communities, but it supports individuals pursuing an interest, and a talent. Kudos to them for being so brave as to venture.

This may pose to be a daunting task with the holiday hussle and bustle quickly approaching, so I’m recruiting your help. When you come across a great handmade item you’d like to share with others, please let me know. Leave a comment here on my blog, email me @ info@lanavaa.com, send me a convo on Etsy, or a post on Facebook. Either way, leave the url link to the item online and why you think it should make the ’10 Holiday Gift Giving List.


Artisans and crafters: this is a chance for you to promote your creations! Please do partake!

I’m looking forward to the finds of the season and hearing from each of you; suggestions and comments alike!


Much and happy holidays!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment