Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Serenity... a Treasury

I'm sitting here in front of my computer, drinking my tea, going through all the things I must do in preparation of Christmas three short days away.  There seems to be more things on my "to do" list than I originally anticipated. 

So as my blood pressure begins to rise, and the stress of what should be the happiest time of the year starts to envelope me, I take a step back, and with a few clicks of my mouse, I'm brought back to a relaxed state.  Just looking at the serene and tranquil pictures of these lovely handmade items featured in SocksAndMittens treasury.


Featured in this amazing treasury alongside la Naváa's Hope Keepsake Box, is the simplistic and oh-so eco friendly travel mug by yevgenia of Brooklyn. 

Everything in her Etsy shop is hand painted, including the delicate Baby's Breath Flowers that adorn the mug included by SocksAndMittens.

  Also Incorporated into this peaceful collection is the Watercolour Art Illustrations 2011 Wall Calender by marissahandmade of Toronto. 

I'm in awe of the detailed whimsy that accompanies each month of the year!



Embellishing the top of my baby blue and cream colored Hope Keepsake Box is the word "hope" which was hand stenciled by me.  The box itself was hand-folded by me using 100% recycled papers.  Find it and more in my Etsy Shop.

May your holiday season be peaceful, yet merry.  
Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment