Saturday, December 18, 2010

’10 Holiday Gift Giving List :: 8

At the moment, my Christmas tree is half lit.  This year I thought I would try something new: white lights.  I really have never been a fan of the just clear lights in the past, but thought it may actually look nice in my living room.  So I picked up some new lights... just not enough. 

It's been week or two, and I finally returned to the store today to pick up lights.  Hopefully tomorrow after church, I'll find time to get the lights finished. 

Then comes the decorating, which brings me to the eighth item on la Naváa's '10 Holiday Gift Giving List.


I've been shopping Etsy for the past month in search of natural themed ornaments, of course handmade as well.  While pursuing the pages, I came across this funky little shop named AngelDogDesigns.  Among the mixed media, I came across these cute Wool Felted Acorn Ornaments!

The acorn tops of are the real deal fitted atop of the white wool.  With all the artificial trees out there, I think bringing something from nature inside is wonderful.   

Very cute and practical.  Perfect.

Happy Christmas everyone!
Meg

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet post...i "heart" your half lit tree....my tree has been in the stand undecorated for 2 weeks until today! thanks for the shout out and featuring my felted acorn ornaments ♥

    ReplyDelete