Tuesday, December 14, 2010

'10 Holiday Gift Giving List :: #7

The seventh item listed in la Naváa's '10 Holiday Gift Giving List was inspired by the typical morning drag.  I was up till the wee hours of the morning, piecing together my new jewelry order.  Finally, by 1am I was ready to check out...  By the time I got to bed, I was overstimulated by all the gorgeous gems that would soon arrive.  I laid in bed fantasizing about all my soon to come creations.

Needless to say, I wasn't too chipper when I alarm began to squawk.  But knowing that once I got out of bed, I could energize myself with a good cup of Joe is the only thing that got me going.

I admit it; I’m a coffee addict. That's why I love SocksAndMittens. This Etsy shop, based out of Arizona, caters to coffee lovers with their line of hand-knit coffee cozies and sleeves. This brightly colored sleeve made with vegan friendly yarn is one of my favorites.



And for those of you lucky enough to brew your own, Tanya’s mother, who is the master knitter behind this shop, has made special button cozies, like this honey mustard colored cutie.



Check out the rest of SocksAndMittens fab collection of socks to headbands and everything in between!



Only three items remaining in the '10 Holiday Gift Giving List! Remember to submit your ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this fabulous feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mug cozy! I haven't seen one like that before! Such a great gift for the coffee lover. ~Val

    ReplyDelete