Friday, June 4, 2010

V*A*C*A*T*I*O*N

Oh-so close to the summer vacation!  Time is a-ticking!  I will be heading to Devil's Lake State Park on Sunday.  I've found this little Wisconsin gem to be my fav so far.  Did you know that it's one of Wisconsin's oldest state parks?  Last year I went on a number of camping excursions with my boyfriend.  We both agree, Devil's Lake is our #1.

It is currently raining at the moment, so I'm hoping for the best when we actually arrive.  Please hold the rain until the tent is up!

A lot of hiking we did last year; which was a blast!  It was later summer, so the temperature was around the 80 degree mark.

We had a beautiful lake to cool down in after a long day hike.

This year we are bringing our bikes.  22 miles of trails should keep us busy; rain or shine!

God's beautiful bounty!  Cannot wait!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment