Friday, June 11, 2010

New @ la Naváa!

It's time to unveil la Naváa's newest addition to the line-up!

G I F T  B O X E S!

Gift boxes for fun.  Gift boxes for people.  Gift boxes for parties.

Weddings, birthday parties, baby showers!  You name it, I'll make it!


I've been having a lot of fun making these little treasures.  In fact, last night I stayed up until nearly 2am with my mom making a gift box for her to give to someone that she holds near and dear.  Hope she likes it.  ;)

The little boxes I am picturing here will be added to Etsy today.  I'm planning on having individual listings and sets of three's.  But really, I will make whatever your heart desires.  Custom orders for multiples are certainly welcome, and will be accompanied by discounts. 

Currently, the six sets that I have measure 2-1/2 inches wide and 1-1/4 inches tall.   Different sizes to come in the future, as well as different styles.  Please let me know if you have a specific request.

BTW... All jewelry purchases from my Etsy shop will be lovingly packaged in one the these little darlings as my gift to you. 

Cheers!
♥Meg
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment