Saturday, May 15, 2010

PROJECT UPDATE

I have a number of projects going on right now. So I thought I would give you a little sneak peak as I may not complete, take pics and list them as quickly as I would like. Recently, my day job turned into a night job too. I've been working overtime to help out, but I'm afraid it's cutting into the quality time I have with my beads. :(

Ok, so I'm super excited about these great purple glass rounds I found. They have a great little faint swirl design, I'm stringing them on a white leather cord to allow the beads to speak for themselves.


I've come across a few more round glass beads similar to these, only a little larger and aqua in color. I plan to use a similar design for this necklace.




I also have some great Jasper stones which I will be threading on multiple strands. I cannot wait!

These and many more to come soon. If only there was more time in the day! Thanks for staying turned!

PS... I have something special in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment