Wednesday, July 21, 2010

~ Christmas in July ~

I would have to say that my favorite holiday is Christmas. I love the togetherness it brings. Friends and family seem to come closer during this time of the year. It’s easy to forget the real purpose of Christmas, and why we are here.  But once that Christmas music starts playing on the radio it all comes back.

 
Too bad we have to wait a whole year to feel sentimental, and do nice things for each other. While I can’t speed up the clock (nor do I really want to :/ ), I can bring a bit of the holiday rush to you now, in July.

la Naváa is participating in Etsy’s 2010 “Christmas in July” event. Selected la Naváa designs have been reduced in price and are shipped to you for free!


Take a look at my Christmas in July Sale section to see all my specials. Hope you find something you like! Or perhaps you’ve had your eye on one. ;)

It’s never too soon to start your holiday shopping. Only 157 days till Christmas!

Have you started your shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment